Job Purpose: The Audit Clerk counts all saleable merchandise in C. N. Brown retail locations.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Accurately count all saleable merchandise in C. N. Brown retail locations utilizing C. N. Brown Company inventory procedures and processes.
- Communicate with location personnel to ensure all inventory is included in the inventory.
- Report inventory issues to Audit Team Lead.
- Assist the Audit Team Lead in ensuring all inventories are complete, accurate, and timely.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year of retail, business or related experience.
- Strong math skills.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clean driving record.
We are looking for a Team 2 and Team 3 audit clerk position. Interested applicants for the Team 2 position will need to be able to meet the Team 2 Audit Supervisor in the Oxford/South Paris Area. Interested applicants for the Team 3 position will need to be able to meet the Team 3 Audit Supervisor in the Fairfield/Waterville area.
Wage Starting Wage $14.15 – $15.15 CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://nowhiring.com/cnbrown/job-details/558055748