This position is responsible for delivering CN Brown Company to various locations within the required geographical locations of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts. Tasks include pre & post-trip checks, maintaining paperwork, using ELD device, loading fuel at the terminals, driving transport truck and delivering products.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform pre & post-trip checks
- Maintaining logs on ELD
- Completing necessary paperwork
- Loading fuel at storage facilities/terminals
- Drive truck to locations
- Deliver and unload fuel
- Class 1 designation with air brakes, CDL Class A with HazMat and tanker endorsements and TWIC Card
- Minimum 2 years’ experience driving with night and shift experience and any petroleum delivery experience would be an asset
- Good verbal and written communication in dealing with dispatchers, and sometimes dealing with customers
- Good judgment skills and some technical skills Insuring that product gets delivered on time while considering all safety issues and mechanical problems that can arise during pre & post -trip checks and delivery of product.
CN Brown Company supports a diverse and inclusive work environment, and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. Only those qualified shall be contacted. Thank you.
Wage$26.00 APPLY ONLINE: https://nowhiring.com/cnbrown/job-details/605498844